A development house based in Centurion with the latest technology is seeking a Junior B.I. Developer to join their team with 1-2 years working experience. You might have to be available to consult in Sandton for short periods.
This position is responsible for ongoing analysis of the company’s data and information, obtained from a variety of sources, including operational, financial data. It requires the ability to analyze data from conceptualization through to the presentation of the data. It requires knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, and strong communication.
- Diploma / Degree in IT
- Microsoft Certified (Bonus)
- Experience with SQL preferred with BI stack (SSIS, SSAS).
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI desirable
- Demonstrated experience using advanced Excel features and techniques required.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of data required.
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files required.
- Able to perform on Management Studio
- Experience with database application development (e.g., Excel, SQL) desirable.
- Comfortable working independently, with experience working in a team environment.
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests.
- Develop B.I. models to assist solving business questions and problems.
- Use and support database applications and analytical tools: evaluate data quality, applications, and functions, produce output, and maintain operations.
- Research new data sources and analytical tools; contribute to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation.
- Ensure that the B.I. server process continues to run and operate in the most efficient manner.
- Create and maintain technical design documentation.
- High pressure, results are required in as short a time as possible, while the utmost levels of accuracy and detailed analysis are expected.
- Only South African citizens may apply
- Use reference in subject line: Junior BI Developer
- CV to Lea @ ictrecruit. co. za
- Must be able to do an online assessment for 1 hour prior to interview
- 1 – 2 references from previous work Managers
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN 2 WEEKS YOUR APPLICATION IS MOST LIKELY TO BE UNSUCCESSFUL AND WILL KEEP IT ON OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE USE