Global IT Solutions company in Sandton is looking for Junior Developer who is responsible for the full SDLC of Web and Application Development. Responsible for the design, development, and support of Web Services and produce industry standard WEB Applications.
Salary: R 8 000 – R 16 000 per month depending on skills (Company benefits includes Medical Aid)
- IT Degree / IT Diploma
- MS certificates
- Minimum of 2 years Mobile Development technologies (Java, Android and iOS)
- Microsoft Web stack (MVC, C#, VB.net, razor, IIS, ASP.net, WCF/Web services, WebAPI)
- Proficient in C#, C++, VB or Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Skill for writing reusable C#/VB/Java libraries
The following would be beneficial:
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Mobile development knowledge
- SharePoint knowledge
- Project Management
- Published apps to any app stores
- Familiar with Financial or HR applications
- Responsible for the design, development and support of Web Services and produce industry standard WEB Applications.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Strive to create visually appealing Web applications that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible for the design, development and support of Web services and Applications.
- Ensure and understand the user requirements as specified by the business analysts.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server is a must
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (ASP.net MVC)
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understand Android SDK and Objective C/Swift
- Maintenance and Support of Systems
- Only South African citizens may apply
- Quote reference in subject line: Mobile Developer
- Email CV & Salary slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide contactable references
SHOULD YOU NOT HEAR FROM ICTRECRUIT WITHIN 2 WEEKS PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE UNSUCCESSFUL, HOWEVER WE DO KEEP ALL APPLICATIONS ON OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE USE.