R 60 000 – R 80 000 per month
We are looking for experienced and passionate full stack software engineers that thrive in small, focused and highly collaborative teams. You will be working closely with your fellow developers to not only develop, but also help define and execute on projects. Your primary role will be to maintain Company’s’ web application, build out additional functionality, and build custom 3rd party application for clients. Strong communication skills and a desire to be involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle are a must. Strong problem solving skills, thinking outside the box and dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value. We love working with great creative minds, people that can think outside of the box and people that are ready to make a difference at our company. This position comes with a lot of responsibility and ownership — the right person will be expected to deliver at a high pace, with high reward.
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and builds
- quality software.
- Design and maintain company’s’ plugins and core system.
- Build high-performance, scalable APIs for company.
- Create test cases, unit tests and automation scripts.
- Play an important role in improving the team’s technical depth and
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development.
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development.
- A strong technical background with intuitive design sense and expert knowledge in PHP 7, Laravel 5, MySQL, Redis, Git and other web/server technologies.
- A strong technical background with intuitive design sense.
- Experience in designing clean, maintainable, and consumable RESTful APIs.
- Unit and acceptance testing experience.
- A strong attention to detail, usability, security, and reliability.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with natural ability to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Comfort in owning implementation of a feature across the entire stack.
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.