Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT SQL Database Administrator to join a Global IT company who is expanding their team. Ensure that the Database is functioning correctly. Take ownership of problems and co-ordinate to resolution. Graduates Welcome!
- SQL / Oracle DB
- Management Studio
- SSRS / SSIS / SSAS
Qualifications and experience:
- MCSE | MCSA certificates
- Oracle DB | MS SQL certificates
- National Diploma | Degree in IT
- Desktop Support Knowledge (1 Year Experience)
- SQL, ORACLE DB, My SQL, T-SQL, MSSQL (2008, 2012, 2014) SSIS, SSRS and Analysis Services
- Maintaining server health, eager to learn new technologies
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Can take ownership of problems and co-ordinate to resolution
- Can prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks
- Evaluate and recommend new databases/BI technologies
- Ensure that DB systems are functioning correctly and meeting the Company’s client’s requests and needs
- Be available for 24hr Standby when required
- Linux experience and MySQL/Oracle would be advantageous
Reference for this position is IT SQL Database Administrator which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary of R 8 000 – 15 000 per month with medical aid.
ICT Recruit are specialist IT recruiters with a wide range of tech positions available. Should you not hear from us within 14 working days please consider your application unsuccessful, however we do keep CV’s on our Database for future use or other positions you qualify for. Email lea @ ictrecruit. co. za or call her on 012 004 0004 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.ictrecruit.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/leaictrecruit/
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ictrecruit3